NokNok family is committed to provide highest quality products which comply with European safety standards and regulations.
- Each product is made of 100% food grade silicone and natural beech/maple wood.
- All wooden parts are uncoated beechwood or maple which are naturally antibacterial and hygienic.
- All highest quality materials are completely free of BPA, PVC, Cadmium, Lead, Latex and Phthalate.
- All necklaces have certified breakaway clasp which is designed for additional safety but it is not meant for chewing.
- Our products are reusable and washable.
- All products are wiped out before packaging and shipping, however a quick wipe down with your preferred cleaning method before allowing baby to chew, is recommended.
- All products can be washed by hand with warm soapy water and left to hang dry. Do not soak or leave submerged in water. Sterilization is not recommended.
- Items may be treated with organic oil (olive/coconut) or wax.
- BIBS: THE NIPPLE is made of 100% natural rubber – which is soft and flexible. The rubber is a natural material-color variation may occur. Sterilize the pacifier by putting it into boiling water before the first use. The pacifiers can get water into the rubber because of the vent hole. Simply squeeze the pacifier gently to remove the water. Renew the pacifier after using it for 4-6 weeks for safety and hygiene reasons.
TIP: Silicone teethers can be chilled for additional relief.
Rules for safe use:
Adult supervision is required at all times while using our products. Teethers are created with secure knots & grippers, give your teether a small tug each time before use to ensure it is secure.
- Adults & ages 4+ may be able to break with force, baby use only.
- Necklaces and Bracelets are NOT for babies to wear! It is not a TOY and babies should never be left unattended while using them.
- Breakaway clasp is not meant to chew.
- Discard or discontinue using the item at first sign of wear or damage.
*Buyer assumes all responsibility.